Chief minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for constructing the Ro-Ro terminal at Gogha, 20 km from Bhavnag..
Post-Godhra riots: 23 convicted in Ode massacre
Ahmedabad/ New Delhi, (ANI): A special court in Anand, Gujarat, today pronounced its verdict, convicting 23 people in the Ode massacre case of post-Godhra riots. The court also acquitted other 23 accused for want of evidence. After the investigation for the heinous crime was over, special judge S Y Trivedi charged 47 persons with murder, conspiracy, rioting, unlawful assembly, attempt to murder and destruction of evidence.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Is the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) thinking in terms of reviving its pre-1991 agenda to take on the Co..
The members and activists of the Muslim Rashtriya Manch (MRM) Chhattisgrah State staged a massive dharna to protest agai..
The second edition of Sabarmati Marathon, flagged off by Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday, saw nearly 18,000 people ..
New Delhi, (ANI) Cricketing ace Yuvraj Singh is back in India from London where he was recuperating after his treatment,..