Plight of Afreen, another baby Falak in the making
Bangalore, (ANI): It has not even been a month since the country saw one of the most gruesome acts of murder, against baby Falak, another synonymous act has come to light, this time in the name of baby Neha Afreen. 3-month-old Neha, was allegedly battered by her own father, Umar Farooq who wanted a baby boy instead. Baby Neha is now battling for her life at Vani Vilas Hospital, after sustaining serious head injuries and suffering from trauma when her father battered her head with a blunt object at his residence.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
New Delhi, (ANI): A Delhi court has reserved the order on whether it should summon Indian Army Chief, General VK Singh, ..
No one harboured any illusion that Galleon founder Raj Rajaratnam was going to beat the rap for insider trading, but the c..
A case had been filed against anti corruption crusader, Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy in Mumbai under Section 1..
It is not Muslim Invaders who gave us the name 'Hindu', we were mentioned 'Hindu' by puranas several tho..