Laxman Dhotre is seen searching for work on the streets of Pune. He longs to go back to his home. His wife says, “..
How many clean chits for Narendra Modi?
Ahmedabad, April 10(ANI): In the infamous Gulbarg massacre case, the Ahmedabad court today reiterated that SIT has found no proofs against Narender Modi and others named in the complaint filed by Zakia Jafri in the 2002 Gujarat riots. The SIT's counsel R S Jamwar said that the SIT has filed a closure report recommending no action against any of the accused.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
ISRO, Indian Space Research Organisation, has successfully launched four satellites from Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh inc..
A riot is any chaos that disrupts normal civil life. Literal meaning says that they often result ..
Delhi High Court has asked the central government to ensure a complete ban of carbonated beverages and junk food from scho..
"Those who want to transform India cannot do so by learning about it on the internet or through books, but only by ..