The hilly terrain of Jawhar, that was once deprived of basic facilities has now become self-sufficient in agricultural pro..
How many clean chits for Narendra Modi?
Ahmedabad, April 10(ANI): In the infamous Gulbarg massacre case, the Ahmedabad court today reiterated that SIT has found no proofs against Narender Modi and others named in the complaint filed by Zakia Jafri in the 2002 Gujarat riots. The SIT's counsel R S Jamwar said that the SIT has filed a closure report recommending no action against any of the accused.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
After Mamata Banerjee, agriculture minister Sharad Pawar forced the government to eat crow. On Tuesday, the Nationalist Co..
The anti-foreigners movement in Assam in the Eighties attracted the world’s attention to the issue of large-scale po..
Former Supreme Court judge Justice Markandey Katju today has criticised Prashant Bhushan was for saying that Kashmir..
The grand family of Indian nationalism, the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh has for long been associated with Kashmir. It wa..