India’s oldest city & one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities of the world, Varanasi will be the cente..
How many clean chits for Narendra Modi?
Ahmedabad, April 10(ANI): In the infamous Gulbarg massacre case, the Ahmedabad court today reiterated that SIT has found no proofs against Narender Modi and others named in the complaint filed by Zakia Jafri in the 2002 Gujarat riots. The SIT's counsel R S Jamwar said that the SIT has filed a closure report recommending no action against any of the accused.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Being true to his reputation of the Lion of Indian politics, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has now done what Indian..
Gujarat State Watershed Management Agency (GSWMA) has been conferred Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Publ..
April 7th would witness the beginning of most important g..
Rajkot, (ANI): India has amazing diversity. What is even more amazing is how India embraces so much diversity. Showcasin..