The death of Apple's co-founder Steve Jobs has initiated the biggest online reaction of any event in recent history. The o..
Public procurement bill will bring transparency: Kapil Sibal
New Delhi, (ANI): Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal after the cabinet meeting today said that the Public Procurement Bill 2012 approved by the government will help checking corruption. The bill seeks to regulate government purchases of above Rs. 50 lakh through a transparent bidding process. The bill has a provision to debar bidders found engaged in corrupt practices.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Inaugurating the 8th international conference on e-Governance jointly organized by Communication Society of India (CSI) an..
Aarti is an easy and beautiful medium to light the lamp of devotion (present in the seeker’s heart) and obtain God..
350.org's Moving Planet in partnership with WWF India, IYCN and Greenpeace will be a day to put our demands for climate ac..