Coordinated suicide attacks rock Afghanistan
An Afghan soldier holds a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) launcher as he keeps watch near the scene of an attack in Kabul on Sunday. Suicide bombers struck across Afghanistan in coordinated attacks, with explosions and gunfire rocking the diplomatic enclave in the capital as militants took over a hotel and tried to enter parliament. Duration: 00:31
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
The September month holds significance for Students Union elections in India. It is because most Indian universities h..
Inaugurating the 8th international conference on e-Governance jointly organized by Communication Society of India (CSI) an..
The Supreme Court Monday was told that yoga guru Baba Ramdev suffered the wrath of the central government during his gathe..
India will help conserve a portion of My Son sanctuary, a world heritage site in Vietnam that has one of the largest colle..
Whenever I am out of India, my vision of India turns sharper. I become less critical of all that's going wrong, and see wi..