The Dirty Picture screening blocked during prime time
New Delhi, (ANI): Union Ministry of Information and Broadcasting today blocked the screening of The Dirty Picture during prime time due to its adult content. The I&B Ministry has asked Sony Entertainment Television to telecast the movie after 11 PM and not before that.
Sony was set to premiere The Dirty Picture on TV on 22nd April at 12 noon and 8 pm but after I&B ministry's order the channel has to reschedule its screening.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
IBTL team talked to Social Activist & Hindu Samhati Chief Tapan Ghosh to know his version of the recent violence and..
The next general election is two years away. The contours or nature of the next government is anybody’s guess. The..
BJP has blasted away the Congress' Vision document on various points and has termed it 'Visionless' document..
The Gujarat 2002 ghosts have haunted the BJP & Narendra Modi in particular because of a high decible biased campaign..