Gujarat CM Narendra Modi, who is being seen as an emerging national leader in India, even by his critics, is literally goi..
SC orders ND Tiwari to give blood sample
New Delhi, (ANI): The Supreme Court has today ordered Congress veteran ND Tiwari to give his blood sample for a DNA test in the paternity suit, after rejecting his plea against the High Court order. Tiwari had requested the court that he should not be forced to give his blood sample, as the entire case is an attempt to malign him. The former Uttarakhand chief minister's blood sample was required to ascertain 32-year-old Rohit Shekhar's claim of being his biological son. Last week, the High Court had scrapped a single judge bench's September 2011 order that the 86-year-old leader cannot be compelled to give his blood sample.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
A huge hole that appeared in the Earth's protective ozone layer above the Arctic in 2011 was the largest recorded in the n..
Snehalaya rehabilitation centre has proved as a home of respect for children belonging to red light area and affected by..
A website with the url www.shariah4hind.com has come into existence on Internet. The website ..