Indian Express, the news paper which despite its tagline of "Journalism of Courage" has visibly become an aid ..
SC orders ND Tiwari to give blood sample
New Delhi, (ANI): The Supreme Court has today ordered Congress veteran ND Tiwari to give his blood sample for a DNA test in the paternity suit, after rejecting his plea against the High Court order. Tiwari had requested the court that he should not be forced to give his blood sample, as the entire case is an attempt to malign him. The former Uttarakhand chief minister's blood sample was required to ascertain 32-year-old Rohit Shekhar's claim of being his biological son. Last week, the High Court had scrapped a single judge bench's September 2011 order that the 86-year-old leader cannot be compelled to give his blood sample.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
The latest prime-time controversy is the one between Narendra Modi and Dr.Manmohan Singh regarding the legacy of Sardar ..
Delhi High Court has set January 10th as the date to decide on the issue of EVM’s use in comping Assembly elections...
Paddy farming is the major source of livelihood for tribal farmers and it is their staple food also. Because of traditiona..
Alleging human rights violation against women belonging to the Hindu minority community in Pakistan, senior BJP leader M..