New Delhi, (ANI): After putting a Jadavpur university professor in jail for circulating cartoons mocking West Bengal Chi..
P Chidambaram on Terrorist Organization
That mini terrorist organizations have footprints in several countries and have the capacity to commit terrorist acts across borders or boundaries. 4) That human resources alone are not sufficient to counter terrorism; technology is the key weapon in this conflict. 5) That we have obligations to the international community under the resolution of the security council. 6) that even India's 7,516 km coastline 15,106 km of international borders with 7 countries, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bhutan, Myanmar, China, Bangladesh and Nepal and the number of international gateways, state anti terrorists forces would have to necessarily work with a number of agencies of the central government especially when there are threat in the domain of sea, air and space.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
A massive vehicle rally organised by various Hindu organisations was first stopped by stone pelting and then attacked by t..
Here is an all-women team of skydivers of the Indian Air Force (IAF), which will make its official debut on Air Force Day ..
Introduction : The festival of Mahashivaratri is celebrated on the 14th day of the dark fort..