February 27th, 2002 - That was the fateful morning when a mob of a thousand Muslims burnt an entire coupe of Sabarmati E..
Nation to celebrate Rabindranath Tagore's 150th birth anniversary
New Delhi/Kolkata, (ANI): PM Manmohan Singh along with Congress chief Sonia Gandhi today paid floral tribute to Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore to mark the celebration of his 150th birth anniversary. Parliamentarians, including Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee and also the speaker of Lok Sabha Meira Kumar offered flowers to Tagore's painting. Meanwhile, artistes in Kolkata enthralled the audience with Rabindra Sangeet as a tribute to Gurudev today.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena (BSKS) & Ek Hi Vikap "Bharat" youth activists registered their protest against the PFI rally ..
The Gujarat high court has upheld the appointment of Lokayukta by the governor and dismissed the plea of the Narendra Mo..
Diwali, the festival of lights, is a five day long celebrations. The fifth or the last day of diwali is Bhaiya Dooj, pop..
"The voters rejected the Congress in UP,” said a Congress leader a day after the party got a pounding in the ..