A smart remark by Ram Jethmalani alluding to Rajiv Gandhi's swiss bank account created uproar in Rajya Sabha. While partic..
Govt not keen to pass lokpal bill says Anna Hazare
Jalgaon/ Shimla, (ANI): Criticizing the delay in the passing of Lokpal Bill, Social Activist Anna Hazare has said that the bill was intoduced in the parliament at the end of the current session deliberately. Speaking to reporters in Jalgaon, Hazare said that the government is trying to fool the public. Meanwhile, Team Anna member, Arvind Kejriwal has said that it is not possible to pass effective Lokpal Bill with the consent of ministers with criminal records. Another Team Anna member Manish Sisodia has also lashed out at the government insisting that it is playing tricks to stall the vital piece of legislation.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena (BSKS) & Ek Hi Vikap "Bharat" youth activists registered their protest against the PFI rally ..
On October 2nd, 1904 at Mughalsarai, seven miles from Kashi a little baby boy was born to Sharada Prasad and Ramdulari D..
Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh, RSS, ran several programmes in Muslim majority areas of Western UP last month. The organisa..