India’s oldest city & one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities of the world, Varanasi will be the cente..
RBI reckons selling dollars to oil companies
Dehradun, (ANI): The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may consider directly selling dollars to oil marketing companies in an attempt to arrest a further fall in the rupee, which has hit record lows for seven consecutive sessions. Interacting with mediapersons at Dehradun, RBI Governor, Duvvuri Subbarao noted that RBI is open to taking such steps as per needs of the hour. Commenting on the rupee slump, Subbarao said that certain structural changes are necessary to improve the situation.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
The latest prime-time controversy is the one between Narendra Modi and Dr.Manmohan Singh regarding the legacy of Sardar ..
Mumbai / Kanpur, Doubting the intentions behind the proposal to nominate ace cricketer Sachin Tendulkar to Rajya Sabha, ..
The Naroda Patiya riot case involved a matter of national importance and it is a case that had been tremendously debat..
UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi has not participated in any parliament debate since 2006, the records in Loksabha website pro..