- What is the name of person who has given Bunglow in Connaught Place for Rs 1 as rent to Aam Aadmi Party? Why his..
RBI reckons selling dollars to oil companies
Dehradun, (ANI): The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may consider directly selling dollars to oil marketing companies in an attempt to arrest a further fall in the rupee, which has hit record lows for seven consecutive sessions. Interacting with mediapersons at Dehradun, RBI Governor, Duvvuri Subbarao noted that RBI is open to taking such steps as per needs of the hour. Commenting on the rupee slump, Subbarao said that certain structural changes are necessary to improve the situation.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Dear PM of India, Err, let me start by informing you that I am an aam aadmi, in whose name your government has come into..
As the traditional ways of goat and sheep rearing are not much liked by new generation, the capable village youths are opt..
Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy today pleaded before a Delhi court that it should bring on record purported new facts..
Undersigned is an unconfirmed advisory issued by Government of India. If true, it shows another attempt, rather contempt..