Since last few months some anti national organizations run through foreign money and are being governed by some "so called..
RBI reckons selling dollars to oil companies
Dehradun, (ANI): The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may consider directly selling dollars to oil marketing companies in an attempt to arrest a further fall in the rupee, which has hit record lows for seven consecutive sessions. Interacting with mediapersons at Dehradun, RBI Governor, Duvvuri Subbarao noted that RBI is open to taking such steps as per needs of the hour. Commenting on the rupee slump, Subbarao said that certain structural changes are necessary to improve the situation.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
While it is praiseworthy to ask questions in a democray, and make the politicians in power accountable for the work they..
Laxman Dhotre is seen searching for work on the streets of Pune. He longs to go back to his home. His wife says, “..
The UPA govt has always proclaimed itself as a govt of the masses and claimed to make the standard of living of the down..
In Kerala, Kunnathunadu, Kothamangalam and Muvattupuzha, three taluks of Ernakulam district experienced a shutdown this ..