Google and Samsung have delayed their product introduction scheduled for an October 11 trade show after the death of Apple..
Pranab set to take oath as 13th Prez of India
New Delhi, (ANI): Pranab Mukherjee who will be sworn in as the 13th President of India at the Central Hall of Parliament today reached Rajghat, Shakti Sthal and Veer Bhumi to pay respects before taking the oath. Pranab will also meet outgoing President Pratibha Patil, who will preside over her final guard of honour. Chief Justice of India SH Kapadia will administer the oath to Mukherjee at 11:30 am in the presence of Vice President Hamid Ansari, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar, UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi, Union Ministers, Governors, Chief Ministers and a host of dignitaries.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Dr. Subramanian Swamy has asked Mr. P. Chidambaram to resign immediately, taking responsibility for the reckless avoidab..
China reached a milestone in its drive to master the military use of space with the launch of trials for its Beidou sate..
Team Anna which created an environment for a Strong Lokpal in Metropolitan cities, and offered Congress some relief by div..
Finally, the cat is out of the bag. The Special Investigation Team (SIT) set up by the Supreme Court to investigate the ..