Union cabinet has cleared 51% Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Multi-brand retail sector. Even though a minimum limit of..
Pranab set to take oath as 13th Prez of India
New Delhi, (ANI): Pranab Mukherjee who will be sworn in as the 13th President of India at the Central Hall of Parliament today reached Rajghat, Shakti Sthal and Veer Bhumi to pay respects before taking the oath. Pranab will also meet outgoing President Pratibha Patil, who will preside over her final guard of honour. Chief Justice of India SH Kapadia will administer the oath to Mukherjee at 11:30 am in the presence of Vice President Hamid Ansari, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar, UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi, Union Ministers, Governors, Chief Ministers and a host of dignitaries.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Tens of thousands of people had come to Delhi to support the fast of Swami Ramdev that began on June 4. In the early hou..
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev today threatened to reveal the names of two top leaders on Jan 14, Makar Sankranti, who he alleged h..
BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy has perhaps spelled out one of the most difficult nightmares of Congress. He said that ..
Corruption in India is now a major concernfor all patriotic citizens because of scams galoresuch as Satyam, IPL, CWG, an..