Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana: Speaking to a nation raw from its latest mass shooting, US President Barack Obama vowed Wednesday to pursue "common-sense" measures to make sure mentally unbalanced people cannot get their hands on guns.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
New Delhi, (ANI): Eighteen of the 23 accused in the Ode massacre case have been sentenced to life imprisonment and the o..
New Delhi, March 23, 2013: In a simple function in Delhi, Hindu Helpline celebrated its 2nd Anniversary. To help Hindus ..
State government spokespersons Health Minister Jay Narayan Vyas and Minister of State for Energy Saurabh Patel have chal..
If there were no rules, would we be corrupt? Do rules make us corrupt? After all, only when there are rules can rules be b..