‘United We March – A National Youth Summit.’ It is being organized on 2nd Feb 2013 by six United Natio..
Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
New Delhi, (ANI): The fight between Team Anna and UPA government continues as the indefinite fast launched by Anna Hazare and his key aides enters in its second day today. Anna Hazare continued his tirade against the government calling for a relentless campaign for a strong Lokpal Bill. Addressing the gathering at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi, he said that the government was scared that if a strong LOkpal bill is passed then most of its ministers would be languishing in jail.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Ramnathi, Ponda (Goa) : Hindu unity that is going to result from the All India Hindu Convention is going to be an achiev..
Vivekananda house at Chennai, India - housing a cultural heritage museum in memory of Swami Vivekananda, launched India&..
Subramanian Swamy (born 15 September 1939 in Chennai, sometimes spelt Subramaniam Swamy) is presently the President of Jan..
Delhi High Court has asked the central government to ensure a complete ban of carbonated beverages and junk food from scho..