Disclaimer: The aim of this article is not to offend any religious sentiments, but to highlight an interesting ..
Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
New Delhi, (ANI): The fight between Team Anna and UPA government continues as the indefinite fast launched by Anna Hazare and his key aides enters in its second day today. Anna Hazare continued his tirade against the government calling for a relentless campaign for a strong Lokpal Bill. Addressing the gathering at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi, he said that the government was scared that if a strong LOkpal bill is passed then most of its ministers would be languishing in jail.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia, has received 400,000 Dollars from the Ford Foundation in the last three years - Arundhati Roy
In an exclusive interview with CNN IBN activist Arundhati Roy reveals that even though Anna Hazare was propped u..
Right now, the US Congress is debating a law that would give them the power to censor the world's Internet -- creating a b..
Gujarat CM Narendra Modi, who is being seen as an emerging national leader in India, even by his critics, is literally goi..
The results of the recent assembly polls in five states have been dissected threadbare. The relative performances and ga..