"If the majority of the house was ready to work for next 24 hours then the Rajya Sabha should have done it" - ..
Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
New Delhi, (ANI): The fight between Team Anna and UPA government continues as the indefinite fast launched by Anna Hazare and his key aides enters in its second day today. Anna Hazare continued his tirade against the government calling for a relentless campaign for a strong Lokpal Bill. Addressing the gathering at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi, he said that the government was scared that if a strong LOkpal bill is passed then most of its ministers would be languishing in jail.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
New Delhi, (ANI) In an effort to deepen the economic engagement between India and Pakistan, India has decided to allow f..
Since Independence, Congress has been synonymous with dynasty politics. History has stood witness to how after Nehru era a..
After Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar's calling the UPA 'weak' and praising Narendra Modi, it was the turn of DMK ..
Bangalore. July 28, 2012: While as a Member of the Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) I do not shy ..