Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
Social activist Anna Hazare, who is fasting unto death at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi, will be into his third day today. Anna has been pressing the United Progressive Alliance government hard since a long time, pressing the latter to introduce a strong Lokpal Bill.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Purpose of Knowledge
Knowledge is power. Hence knowledge is meant for the benefit of the totality. ..
The 34-year long rule of the Left Front in Bengal, according to some quarters, was not spontaneous, but the effect of a ..
Kolkata, 3rd Nov, 2011 || In a land mark judgment passed on 2nd November, 2011, by the decision bench headed by Chief Just..
At the inauguration session of 'India Chem Gujarat 2011' conclave, Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi asked, "Why do we ..