Much hot air has been generated over NR Narayana Murthy’s comments on the quality of students emerging from the Indi..
Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
Gaya, (ANI): Acting on a tip off, special squad of police in Bihar has arrested a hardcore Maoist and recovered huge cache of arms and ammunition from his hideout. Senior Superintendent of Police, Vinay Kumar said that as soon as the police learnt about the whereabouts of a deadly Maoist commander identified as Sudhrir Sharma, a crack team was formed to track him down and the operation was successful.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
When 24 year old Dimsa rebel, Binod (name changed) got off the bus after 3 days long journey in train from Assam to Beng..
Introduction : Maharana Pratap Singh, is a name worth remembering to begin one’s day with. His na..
NCP chief and Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar has said that a series of scandals have weakened the authority of th..
A massive vehicle rally organised by various Hindu organisations was first stopped by stone pelting and then attacked by t..