On January 25, 1998, 23 Kashmiri Pandits living in the village of Wandhama were killed..
Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
A satellite channel run and hosted by fully-veiled presenters aims to break down the barriers for women in niqab who until the revolution that brought Islamists to power were shunned by Egypt's lucrative television industry.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
The stage managed crisis to justify the approval for FDI in multi-brand retail. There is more to onion prices than what ..
Even before it's commercially launched, Aakash is winning hearts, and deals. A Pakistani technology company that specializ..
Arunudoy Dehotia, publicity chief of Paresh Barua-headed wing of ULFA has accused Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Assam ..
The 2G Scam and its implications – and the role each of us can play to make a difference! Chief guest Dr S..