What is the correct method of doing
A. 'While paying obeisance to God, bri..
Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
To become a millionaire you need brains and a Theoretical physicist from Allahabad Ashok Sen has proven he can be one by winning the first Yuri Milner Fundamental Physics Prize. Sen has been awarded for his exemplary work on the String Theory and he became one of the nine winners of the prize.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
What is the correct method of doing Namaskār?
On August 9, 1925 when the No.8 Down Train from Shahjahanpur to Lucknow was approaching Kakori , some one pulled the chain..
If we take the history of Ahmedabad for last five centuries, the city was ruled by Muslims and Mughals for about 340 yea..
Lala Lajpat Rai, popularly known as Punjab Kesari, was one of the foremost leaders who fought against British rule in In..