The anti-foreigners movement in Assam in the Eighties attracted the world’s attention to the issue of large-scale po..
Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
Rajouri, (ANI): In order to foster trade and boost development, People's Democratic Party (PDP) chief, Mehbooba Mufti has stressed over the reopening of Kashmir's traditional routes to improve the connectivity with central Asia and its sub-regions.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Amidst the debate and criticism of Baba phenomenon the concept that got tarnished is the ancient Vedic Guru-Shishya trad..
At 80, and an icon for the entire India, be it a village girl, or a corporate new joinee. It is not usual to find a senior..
Baba Ramdev was today the target of an attack by a man who threw black ink on his face at a press conference he was addr..
Captain Vikram Batra, a name that still strikes awe in the minds of the enemy, for he is synonymous with unmatched valour ..