The criminal silence of the Congress leadership on the highly provocative and vicious 179-page report of three interlocu..
One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
One person was killed and 2 others were injured as unidentified miscreants opened fire at them near Indo-Bhutan border at Chirang district in Assam. The deceased, identified as Abdul Kalam Sheikh died on the spot while the rest have been reported to be in critical condition.
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Crusader against corruption Dr. Subramanian Swamy has been questioned by Delhi Police in connection with a case lodged a..
26/11 took away the lives of 2 NSG commandos, 15 Police officers and constables, and around 150 civilians. IBTL pays hom..
Is the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) thinking in terms of reviving its pre-1991 agenda to take on the Co..
1. Introduction : The holy festival which marks the beginning of the New Year, new month and new day fo..