Basic problem of PSUs is that they are not accountable except very remotely to the Ministers. Our politicians are accoun..
One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
One person was killed and 2 others were injured as unidentified miscreants opened fire at them near Indo-Bhutan border at Chirang district in Assam. The deceased, identified as Abdul Kalam Sheikh died on the spot while the rest have been reported to be in critical condition.
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Yugachethana a youth organisation in Kochi (Ernakulam district, Kerala), did a unique program named "Akhand Bharat ..
Ashfaqulla Khan was a loyal friend, a great revolutionary, a real martyr who sacrificed his life for the cause of freedom...
1. Introduction : Holi is celebrated from the full moon day (pournima) of..
There are distinct indications that some forces within India and Pakistan have made headway in improving relations betwe..