World's first Innovative canal-top solar power plant in India
Narendra Modi speaks to media after opening India's first canal-top solar power plant near Ahmedabad on Sanand-Kadi road. 90 lakh liter water would be saved from evaporation per year due to solar panels over the canal in one km stretch. This would satisfy power need of 7-8,000 rural houses or around 20-25,000 people.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
BBC's program has clever & indirect Racist Overtones. We, as Indians respect humour, We respect people who ca..
The Supreme Court Monday was told that yoga guru Baba Ramdev suffered the wrath of the central government during his gathe..
A huge hole that appeared in the Earth's protective ozone layer above the Arctic in 2011 was the largest recorded in the n..
BJP named its PM candidate in late September and 4 major North Indian states, along with north eastern state Mizoram wen..