World's first Innovative canal-top solar power plant in India
Narendra Modi speaks to media after opening India's first canal-top solar power plant near Ahmedabad on Sanand-Kadi road. 90 lakh liter water would be saved from evaporation per year due to solar panels over the canal in one km stretch. This would satisfy power need of 7-8,000 rural houses or around 20-25,000 people.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The Naroda Patiya riot case involved a matter of national importance and it is a case that had been tremendously debat..
This is the "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish" address delivered by Steve Jobs in 2005 at Stanford University:
I am honore..
On August 9, 1925 when the No.8 Down Train from Shahjahanpur to Lucknow was approaching Kakori , some one pulled the chain..
A Hindu trust in India's eastern state of Bihar has begun building a replica of Cambodia's Angkor Wat temple. Th..
9:45 am: As you read this the counting for the Hisar by-poll has begun and it won’t be long until we find out who be..