Chief minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for constructing the Ro-Ro terminal at Gogha, 20 km from Bhavnaga..
World's first Innovative canal-top solar power plant in India
Narendra Modi speaks to media after opening India's first canal-top solar power plant near Ahmedabad on Sanand-Kadi road. 90 lakh liter water would be saved from evaporation per year due to solar panels over the canal in one km stretch. This would satisfy power need of 7-8,000 rural houses or around 20-25,000 people.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Introduction : Maharana Pratap Singh, is a name worth remembering to begin one’s day with. His na..
Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena (BSKS) & Ek Hi Vikap "Bharat" youth activists registered their protest against the PFI rally ..
The party with a difference is how BJP has projected itself in the last two decades. But post losing power in 2004 the p..
2011 turned out to be a year of turmoil and chaos for India - politically, economically, and in other ways. But there were..