Remembering 10 May 1857 : Baba Ramdev with Yuva at Merrut
10 May 1857 – The first renaissance of Indian Freedom struggle : The Indian Rebellion of 1857 began as a mutiny of sepoys of British East India Company‘s army on the 10th of May 1857, in the town of Meerut, and soon erupted into other mutinies and civilian rebellions largely in the upper Gangetic plain and central India.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
In wake of protests against reducing the Amarnath yatra duration, please find below a statement from Sri Sri..
On January 25, 1998, 23 Kashmiri Pandits living in the village of Wandhama were killed..
The administration of the All India Institute of Medical Scienes, AIIMS, has invited Sonia Gandhi to awar..
After Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar's calling the UPA 'weak' and praising Narendra Modi, it was the turn of DMK ..
UPA government's hyped strategies for "inclusive growth" stand exposed in the light of the statistical data that’s a..