Satyamev Jayate Episode 02 : Child Sexual Abuse 13th May 2012 Aamir Khan
Break The Silence - As many as 53 per cent, or one in every two children, are victims of child sexual abuse, which often happens at the hands of a trusted person, within the home. Parents must be vigilant and sensitive to their children's signals; and a robust and specific law against child sexual abuse is needed.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
By Titu Shadowson
The recent growth in MMS scandals can be explained sarcastically: this nation is run by..
Joshi was born in Gadag district of northern Karnataka, to a Kannada Madhwa Brahmin family. His father..
“Aakash”, the much-awaited ultra low-cost tablet produced by the Indian government, is slated to be unveiled t..
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today said that the politicians banking on vote banks at the Centre can forget the ..