Overwhelmed at Kolkata Knight Rider’s maiden IPL Title triumph on last Sunday, the Kolkata state government announ..
Social Media & Internet Censorship issue in Rajya Sabha: Arun Jaitley's speech
It is impossible to defy technology. So, the days of censorship, the days of withholding back information is all over. I always believe that if the internet had been in existence, the internal Emergency of 1975 would have been a big fiasco. You could restrain and create awe by censorship of the print media and control the electronic media, but you could never control the internet.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Vasudev Balwant Phadke (4 November 1845 – 17 February 1883) is a personality whose name struck fear in the hearts ..
On August 9, 1925 when the No.8 Down Train from Shahjahanpur to Lucknow was approaching Kakori , some one pulled the chain..
Diwali, the festival of lights, is a five day long celebrations. The fifth or the last day of diwali is Bhaiya Dooj, pop..
The anti-foreigners movement in Assam in the Eighties attracted the world’s attention to the issue of large-scale po..