Mysteries of Modern Asia: Lord Krishna's lost city of Dwarka found under water
A series segment chronicling the discovery of what was thought to be the Lord Krishna's underwater city, Dwarka. Written, Produced and Directed by Virginia Williams. (2001) *Best Documentary, TV Asia Awards 2002. Dwaraka, the lost city, which is mentioned in the Mahabharata as being gradually submerged into the ocean, was recently found in the Arabian Sea off the coast of Gujarat, and dated at 3000-1500 BCE.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
In older times, it used to be impressed upon the minds of children that ‘early to bed and e..
Ranganaathan introduces IBTL readers with the equations behind the issue of Koodankulam Nuclear Power Plant and the cont..
Speaking on the occasion Shri Modi said that while location of this dedicating ceremony is Ahmedabad, the walkway is ded..
Diwali brought darkness to his life. He spent his Diwali in jail for a crime, he perhaps didn't commit. But, Holi ..