"Upanishad Ganga", a treasure trove of stories Never told before on celluloid. A series depicting the story of..
How Veer Prithviraj Chauhan killed Muhammad Ghori
" Char bans, chaubis gaj, angul ashta praman, ta upar sultan hai, chuke mat Chauhan... " This was the poem recited by Chandbardai for Prithviraj Chauhan to kill Muhammad Gori. English Translation: "Four Bamboo lengths in front, then twenty four hands and eight fingers in height, the sultan is sitting. Dont miss him Chauhan." (Prithviraj was blinded then so Chandrabardai gave him the hint about Sultans's location through his poem).
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
In the Ramayana, Hanuman, the monkey-god, is known as the greatest devotee of Ram. It was he who had located Ram’s w..
Guwahati : The final electoral roll published by the Election Commission of India (ECI) on Friday has revealed that ther..
Bhadrachalam, Andhra Pradesh: Expected to be released in 1762, a copper coin dating back to the British era with images ..
“The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.” The world around us has moved on a decade..