The debate on NDTV on the relevance of the Bhagavad Gita in the school curriculum, hosted by a nervous Barkha Dutt (clearl..
How Veer Prithviraj Chauhan killed Muhammad Ghori
" Char bans, chaubis gaj, angul ashta praman, ta upar sultan hai, chuke mat Chauhan... " This was the poem recited by Chandbardai for Prithviraj Chauhan to kill Muhammad Gori. English Translation: "Four Bamboo lengths in front, then twenty four hands and eight fingers in height, the sultan is sitting. Dont miss him Chauhan." (Prithviraj was blinded then so Chandrabardai gave him the hint about Sultans's location through his poem).
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Two of the three young men who had attacked Prashant Bhushan for his anti-national remarks on Kashmir, were arrested by th..
The lifeline of Ahamedabad, the BRTS has celebrated its second anniversary. The Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS), i..
New Delhi, (ANI) Cricketing ace Yuvraj Singh is back in India from London where he was recuperating after his treatment,..
What has been asserted time and again by nationalist organisations and has been emphatically refuted by self-proclaimed ..