Director, CBI, CGO Complex
New Delhi 110013.
How Veer Prithviraj Chauhan killed Muhammad Ghori
" Char bans, chaubis gaj, angul ashta praman, ta upar sultan hai, chuke mat Chauhan... " This was the poem recited by Chandbardai for Prithviraj Chauhan to kill Muhammad Gori. English Translation: "Four Bamboo lengths in front, then twenty four hands and eight fingers in height, the sultan is sitting. Dont miss him Chauhan." (Prithviraj was blinded then so Chandrabardai gave him the hint about Sultans's location through his poem).
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
No army can stop an idea whose time has come. Alas! However a group on Facebook feels that it has been successful in run..
How can we recognize a Jivanmukta?
"Recognizing" a Jivanmukta can be difficult if not ..
Shri Arun Jaitley, the Leader of Opposition in the Rajya Sabha is a highly respected political functionary. As a lawyer, o..