Ghazwa-e-Hind: Zaid Hamid's dream of Recapturing India
For 900 years Muslims tried to capture the city of Constantinople to fulfill the prophecy of the Rasul Allah (sm) and to be from the blessed army destined for this glory. It was written for Sultan Muhememd Fateh on May 29th, in 1453, when the blessed Sultan breached the walls of this romantic city.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
At the Sydney Cricket Ground, it was a show of the characteristic Australian indecency, for which their C..
Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated on the pournima (full moon day) of the Hindu Lunar month of Chaitra. On this day, the Hanu..
Rs. 81,303 crores received in foreign donations mostly by Christian NGO's in the last 10 years: Home Ministry's ..
Leaders of the Indian industry have once again written a letter to the government expressing their concerns over corruptio..