India's national motto 'Satyameva Jayate' has now entered the lounge rooms of the Indian household...tha..
TEDxASB - Cameron's Avatar vs Hindu Avatar, Devdutt Pattanaik
Dr. Devdutt Pattanaik is a mythologist, leadership coach and the Chief Belief Officer of the Future Group. Trained in medicine, he worked for 14 years in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and had brief stint with Ernst and Young as Business Advisor before turning his hobby into a vocation. He has written and lectures extensively on the relevance of myth and mythology and the cultural differences in notions of business and governance. His column Management Mythos in Corporate Dossier of Economic Times has been a reader's favorite for the past 4 years.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Nature has struck again, this time in Sikkim and the ground has shaken literally. Sikkim hit by an earthquake of 6.8 in ma..
The ambitious Rs 113-crore mega food park near Ranchi will soon be a reality with the state cabinet having cleared its sub..
Raju Parulekar, who used to blog for Team Anna until recently, has said that the team has made him into a demigod so that ..
What can power do to a political party’s financial health? Quite a lot, it seems. An RTI query by a Chennai-based ac..