When Bharat’s Hon. PM sent chaddar for Ajmer Dargah with Pakistan Prez accompanied by a very senior and wise Congr..
TEDxASB - Cameron's Avatar vs Hindu Avatar, Devdutt Pattanaik
Dr. Devdutt Pattanaik is a mythologist, leadership coach and the Chief Belief Officer of the Future Group. Trained in medicine, he worked for 14 years in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and had brief stint with Ernst and Young as Business Advisor before turning his hobby into a vocation. He has written and lectures extensively on the relevance of myth and mythology and the cultural differences in notions of business and governance. His column Management Mythos in Corporate Dossier of Economic Times has been a reader's favorite for the past 4 years.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The lifeline of Ahamedabad, the BRTS has celebrated its second anniversary. The Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS), i..
It is ironic that the spate of “race attacks” on Indian students in Melbourne and Victoria province in 2009-10..
None of the founding members of India Against Corruption, and that includes Anna Hazare, had even in our wildest of imagin..
Vadnagar: In 2009, Gujarat State Archeological Department had discovered remains of a Buddhist monastery in Vadnagar whi..