Though results of fifteenth Census of India 2011 are only preliminary, they indicate important changes in life of India. C..
Sanskrit Language, The Most Scientific, Ancient, Spiritual : Prof. Dean Brown
Prof. Dean Brown points out that most European languages can be traced back to a root language that is also related to Sanskrit - the sacred language of the ancient Vedic Hindu religions of India. Many English words actually have Sanskrit origins. Similarly, many Vedic religious concepts can also be found in Western culture. He discusses the fundamental idea of the Upanishads - that the essence of each individual, the atman, is identical to the whole universe, the principle of brahman. In this sense, the polytheistic traditions of India can be said to be monistic at their very core.
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
- Dialogue with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Live Broadcast
Share Your View via Facebook
April 7th would witness the beginning of most important g..
Nehru honoured RSS for its support and Shastri requested for it.
Congress is questioning Anna on RSS as if that&rsq..
New Delhi, April 12 (ANI): In a landmark judgment today the Supreme Court upheld the constitutional validity of the Righ..
India is going through one of its periodic bouts of exuberance over prospects of better ties with Pakistan. Islamabad&rs..