Gujarat government has announced Rs 2250 crore cash package for 8 lakh government employees on the occasion of completion ..
Gujarat's agriculture turnaround an eye opener for the entire nation: Dr. Kalam
Former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam lauds Gujarat’s initiatives towards enhancing agriculture growth. Entire India achieved only 3% growth, how is Gujarat able to attain 9% asks Dr. Kalam. Gujarat’s agriculture turnaround an eye opener for the entire nation: Dr. Kalam. State’s agriculture growth a product of Shri Narendra Modi’s vision backed by innovation and determined execution.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Modi govt announces Rs 2250 crore cash benifits to govt employees, 50000 new govt recruiments in a year
“Mr Agnivesh was almost like a MOLE” said KiranBedi in a tv interview. Many would be surpri..
Teesta Seetalwad, who had been earlier hailed as a ‘Crusader for justice’ by a section of media, before she go..
After Mamata Banerjee, agriculture minister Sharad Pawar forced the government to eat crow. On Tuesday, the Nationalist Co..
Crusader against corruption, Janata Party President Subramanian Swamy has announced forming of an Action Committee Again..