Were caste equations always as bad as they are today? Not quite. There were always castes but they were not backward.
Bawa on Alternatives for Boozing : Alcohol and Addiction
A talk by Khurshed Batliwala, director of World Alliance for Youth Empowerment on alcohol and addiction and how to come out of it. With a post graduate in Mathematics from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Khurshed Batliwala, or Bawa as he is fondly known (a nick name that has stuck from his IIT days) is an extraordinary personality.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Both Hindus and the Muslims have sufficient ammunitions -some real, some imaginary-to hurl at each other. The problem th..
In the ancient times there were no houses. People lived in the forest. As they began con¬structing houses they exper..
NCP chief and Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar has said that a series of scandals have weakened the authority of th..
The Merger of Nagar Haveli and Dadra into the Indian union is a move in the right direction. That the Government of Indi..