Antarnaad : Guinness World Record 104,637 participants singing Vande Mataram
104,637 participants: The record for the largest simultaneous sing-along was organised by The Art of Living Foundation (India) and involved 104,637 participants singing Vande Mataram, Indias national song, at Antarnaad in Pune, India on 12 January 2010
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Gujarat government today introduced a bill which ensures a seven-year jail term for cow slaughter instead of six months as..
The Delhi Police is using Facebook to trace the accused who entered into a scuffle with Anna supporters outside the Patial..
The voice of continuing the anti-corruption movement demanding Janlokpal is gaining more support from different quarters..