The Bofors ghost has resurfaced a quarter century after the April 16, 1987 revelations of kickbacks on Swedish state rad..
A Brahmin youth vows revenge for the gruesome murder of his beloved father : Chanakya
Cold, cunning, calculating, cruel and armed with a complete absence of accepted morals, he becomes the most powerful political strategist in Bharat and succeeds in uniting a ragged country against the invasion of the army of that demigod, Alexander the Great. Pitting the weak edges of both forces against each other, he pulls off a wicked and astonishing victory and succeeds in installing Chandragupta on the throne of the mighty Mauryan empire. History knows him as the brilliant strategist Chanakya.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Foreign funding into the country is something we should closely watch. The following report by one of our readers based ..
This book explores and demonstrates the medical benefits of Yoga (Yog) Pranayam (breathing exe..
The issue of around 150 Hindu refugees who have come to India on a visa after enduring years of persecution in Pakistan is..
Modi govt announces Rs 2250 crore cash benifits to govt employees, 50000 new govt recruiments in a year
Gujarat government has announced Rs 2250 crore cash package for 8 lakh government employees on the occasion of completion ..