An untold story of Hindu Reffugee from Pakistan : The Human Boundaries
"We won’t go back. Even if you shoot us we won’t go back," cried out an elderly Pakistani Hindu woman living in the Dera Dhuni Baba refugee camp in the Indian capital of New Delhi. Her tragic story, along with those of 150 other Hindus from Pakistan’s Sindh province, was recently captured by Indian filmmaker, Rahul Riji Nair, in his new critically acclaimed documentary, The Human Boundaries.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
1. Introduction : Holi is celebrated from the full moon day (pournima) of..
Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan (MBUP) is engaged in providing basic facilities such as health, education, drinking water,..
BJP has blasted away the Congress' Vision document on various points and has termed it 'Visionless' document..
Foreign funding into the country is something we should closely watch. The following report by one of our readers based ..
Guwahati, October 18 : Accusing the Congress of playing "vote bank politics", BJP president Nitin Gadkari toda..