26/11 took away the lives of 2 NSG commandos, 15 Police officers and constables, and around 150 civilians. IBTL pays hom..
Teaching Initiatives of Gujarat : Narendra Modi Google+ Hangout
Even as the world needs lakhs of quality teachers, Gujarat has initiated several action plans to fulfill the requirement. The 21st Century is dubbed as the 'Century of Knowledge' and only India could lead the world in teaching man's duty to the society, character building and how to respect parents, guru and others. India has a rich culture and has been blessed with such illustrious teachers like Chanakya. If we have to make the 21st Century a 'Century of India', we have to take a lead in providing gurus to the world, make India the 'Vishwa Guru'.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
A deep personal animosity, symptomatic of a deeper anti-Hindu bias, was reflected in some recent, very heated, televisio..
For long, India’s policy makers took sturdy economic performance for granted. Double digit growth that would prope..
In one of such rare events, scientists and philosophers are coming together to discuss, 'Advaitvaad' or non-dual..
Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated on the pournima (full moon day) of the Hindu Lunar month of Chaitra. On this day, the Hanu..