Bangalore, It was a perfect modern day setting at the second Convocation Ceremony of the Heritage School, Veda Agama Sam..
Hindi and its historical perspective
An estimated 500-600 million people speak the language. A direct descendant of Sanskrit through Prakrit and Apabhramsha. Hindi inherited its writing system from Sanskrit. The script, Devanagari, is extremely logical and therefore straightforward and easy to learn. Pronunciation is easy because, unlike English, letters are always pronounced exactly the same way. It can be used for both exact and rational reasoning and the expressive form suited for poetry and songs.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
When 33-year-old Ashoo Mongia visits the supermarket it's rarely for stocking up his fridge for the week. As head of..
Keeping with his own tradition of going against the popular mandate, Indian people’s views & emotions, self proc..
Investigation officer and assistant commissioner Shri N.C.Patel has turned in an affidavit in the Ahmedabad rural high cou..
# CM expresses indignation over Centre’s unjust move of snatching the Gujarat government’s right for install..