While Gujarat Congress leaders continue to say in every forum that the Narendra Modi government is corrupt, the reality co..
Modi on Brain Drain Awesome Perspective
In his wonderful style, the Chief Minister explained his disagreement with the concept of 'brain drain' and said that what India is doing is creating a global talent pool. He stated that he believes in the philosophy of 'Bharat Bahuratna Vasundhara'. On the perception of India being seen as a service sector economy, Modi spoke on the need to ensure all 3 sectors of the economy grow in equal measure to benefit most number of people.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Agra, UP A unique temple titled ‘Rashtra Mandir’ that is dedicated to India’s freedom fighters and soc..
Teesta Seetalwad, who had been earlier hailed as a ‘Crusader for justice’ by a section of media, before she go..
Work on the proposed Rs 78,000-crore nano city Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT) has now started in Gandhina..
The UPA govt has always proclaimed itself as a govt of the masses and claimed to make the standard of living of the down..