TAMPA, Florida (AP) – A Florida deep-sea exploration company with a record of finding sunken treasure says it has di..
The Pain & Agony of Kashmiri Pandits : 14 Sep Martyrs Day
300,000 Pandits living in India were "internally displaced people" from J&K as reported by the US government ,It has also reported a terrorist threat to the Pandits still living in the Kashmir region. The socio-political situation in Kashmir continues to be volatile, with the displaced Kashmiri Pandits beginning to lose their cultural identity. The US Department of State reports that, according to the Indian National Human Rights Commission, the Kashmiri Pandit population in Jammu and Kashmir dropped from 55 percent in 1941 to 0.1 percent as of 2001. In 2009 Oregon Legislative Assembly passed a resolution to recognize 14 September 2007, as Martyrs Day to acknowledge ethnic cleansing and campaigns of terror inflicted on non-Muslim minorities of Jammu and Kashmir by terrorists seeking to establish an Islamic state.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
All round scams,corruption, no new jobs, high inflation, negative industrial growth, depleting forex reserves and genera..
Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid is now bearing the brunt of his irresponsible remarks. He had said that Sonia..
The supporters of the 3 nationalist youth who attacked Bhushan for his anti-national remarks on Kashmir today clashed with..
'Whistle blower’, ‘top cop’, ‘man who dared to take on the might of Narendra Modi’ are..