Bharat Ratna Shri Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya : 15 Sep Engineer's Day
Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya (15 Sep 1861 - 14 April 1962) was an eminent Indian engineer and statesman born in Muddenahalli in Chikballapur District of Karnataka State. He is a recipient of the Indian republic's highest honour, the Bharat Ratna, in 1955. He was also knighted by the British for his myriad contributions to the public good. Every year, 15 September is celebrated as the Engineer's Day in India in his memory and is a public holiday in some places, especially his birth state Karnataka.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Hawa Singh was an Indian boxer belonging to the Heavyweight category, and was very famous for dominating ..
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev made sensational claim that he had been offered huge money to recede him from his campaign against b..
Laxman Dhotre is seen searching for work on the streets of Pune. He longs to go back to his home. His wife says, “..