Narendra Modi first opened at Lucknow national executive of the BJP last June, the plank of federalism and discriminatio..
63 Different Shades of Narendra Modi...
A man who has great faith in education as a means of integral human development and progress to take society far beyond the encircling darkness, gloom and poverty. He emphasises the spread of education especially that of girls which has so far been largely neglected.
Narendra Modi’s love for education is revealed in his respect for teachers and in Kanya Kelavani Yojana, an initiative which is very close to his heart, ushering in an era of enlightenment and empowerment right at the grass root level. Where else will you find a chief minister camping in remote villages in the heat and dirt to encourage parents to educate their daughters?
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
You may by now have realized that the 2G Spectrum scandal is not only bad for the country in the dimension of corruption, ..
Today's 150th birthdayof the great son of Mother India - Na..
Indian nationalism once again witnessed a severe blow by the separatist mentality in Kashmir valley whe..
Like thousands of girls in India, Vrinda was abandoned at birth by her family. But she was lucky--she was brought to the S..