Vivekananda house at Chennai, India - housing a cultural heritage museum in memory of Swami Vivekananda, launched India&..
Lal Bahadur Shastri was known for his honesty and humility throughout his life
"While I am a Hindu, Mir Mushtaq who is presiding over this meeting is a Muslim. Mr. Frank Anthony who has addressed you is a Christian. There are also Sikhs and Parsis here. The unique thing about our country is that we have Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis and people of all other religions. We have temples and mosques, gurdwaras and churches. But we do not bring all this into politics. This is the difference between India and Pakistan. Whereas Pakistan proclaims herself to be an Islamic State and uses religion as a political factor, we Indians have the freedom to follow whatever religion we may choose, and worship in any way we please. So far as politics is concerned, each of us is as much an Indian as the other." [Source : Wikipedia]
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan has paid a heavy price for his anti-national rants. He had recently spoken for a plebisc..
Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia, has received 400,000 Dollars from the Ford Foundation in the last three years - Arundhati Roy
In an exclusive interview with CNN IBN activist Arundhati Roy reveals that even though Anna Hazare was propped u..
The debate on NDTV on the relevance of the Bhagavad Gita in the school curriculum, hosted by a nervous Barkha Dutt (clearl..
Mumbai / Kanpur, Doubting the intentions behind the proposal to nominate ace cricketer Sachin Tendulkar to Rajya Sabha, ..