Rani Lakshmi Bai, the fiery Queen of Jhansi, also known as the Rani of Jhansi, one of the great nationalist heroine of the..
Baba Ramdev launches 'Swadeshi' movement by burning foreign clothes
Baba Ramdev launched his country-wide Swadeshi movement against the Central government's decision on FDI in retail by burning a bonfire of foreign clothes in Haridwar on Tuesday. Different units of the Yoga Guru's Bharat Swabhiman Trust (BST) are said to have simultaneously made a bonfire of foreign goods and the agitation in 650 village across India will continue till 2014.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
A massive vehicle rally organised by various Hindu organisations was first stopped by stone pelting and then attacked by t..
Karnavati (Ahmedabad), Medha Patkar, Infamous and credibility-lost for her foreign funding blunder is now ‘Angered..
At the inauguration session of 'India Chem Gujarat 2011' conclave, Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi asked, "Why do we ..