The Jan chetna yatra is moving through the Telangana region of the Andhra Pradesh. The support and warm response that the ..
What type of Media you're doing Rajdeep Sardesai : Nitin Gadkari
BJP President Nitin Gadkari said he will quit politics if there is any proof of his business links with Ajay Sancheti in the irrigation scam. He said he had asked the Centre to release funds for the Gosikhurd project to help the farmers and not for the benefit of any contractor close to him.
Terming himself a ‘social entrepreneur’, he said it was to his credit that the Mumbai-Pune highway which originally received a lowest tender of Rs 3600 crore was constructed with a mere Rs 1650 crore saving at least Rs 1000 crore to the exchequer.
Gadkari also said that Ajay Sancheti did not get a single contract during his tenure as the Public Works Department (PWD) minister of Maharashtra. "If you have got any evidence about my relations with Ajay Sancheti, business relations or with Sharad Pawar... I am going to challenge Congress party and Digvijaya Singh... let's prove it, I am ready... I will leave the politics."
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
New Delhi, (ANI): Eighteen of the 23 accused in the Ode massacre case have been sentenced to life imprisonment and the o..
Even as crusader Anna Hazare's campaign entered the second day on Wednesday, Indraprastha University Students in the city ..
Oct 19 2011 | Supreme Court has heavily criticised the Haj policy of Central government specifically the practice of sendi..
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for Physically Handicapped is engaged in the noble work of providing treatment to differe..