After 60 years of experience with governance in India more and more people feel that it is not working. This system of g..
35000 landless Satyagrahi's march from Gwalior to Delhi : Dilli jabo re, JanSatyagraha 2012
We have had 4 meetings with the Government of India and the negotiation is proceeding very well. The Rural Development Minister has indicated his willingness to be there at Gwalior on 2nd October to make an announcement on the negotiation. On the bases of his statement and and broad consensus of the Satyagrahis, we will decide the direction of the campaign i.e., whether to continue the struggle or turn the moment into a celebration.
View complete Photo Gallery
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
I recently watched a video clip of a ‘We The People’ episode that dealt with Musli..
It is no hidden secret that the Indian voters can make this national election a significant turning point in the history..
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya was born on Monday September 25, 1916, (Ashwin Krishna Trayodashi, Samvat 1973) in the sacred..
The ancient and historical temple of Mata Katyayani in Village Kakran, District Kulgam, Kashmir, was re..