After 60 years of experience with governance in India more and more people feel that it is not working. This system of g..
Wings Of Fire Audiobook by India's Missile man Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
Charkha Audiobooks, an imprint of Karadi Tales, presents Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam's autobiography in the form of an abridged Audiobook.
President Kalam's inspiring autobiography has touched the hearts of people all over the world. The book talks about the his humble beginnings in a small village in Tamil Nadu and his ascent to one of the most powerful positions in the country.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
If there were no rules, would we be corrupt? Do rules make us corrupt? After all, only when there are rules can rules be b..
Anna Hazare followed the Lokpal debate of Parliament on his iPad during his fast. Genuinely, he has paid his tribute to th..
A woman is the backbone of any society. If this backbone is not strong, within no time, the social structure collapses. Wi..
During the Bihar Centennial Celebration in Surat the Chief Minister Narendra Modi called upon the Bihari families settle..