New Delhi, (ANI) Cricketing ace Yuvraj Singh is back in India from London where he was recuperating after his treatment,..
Land deal between Robert Vadra and DLF, Exposing IAS officer Ashok Khemka
New Delhi: Haryana's top land records officer Ashok Khemka was transferred within hours after ordered a probe into all land dealings of Robert Vadra, who is under fire over his business links with DLF.
Khmeka, then Inspector General of Registration Haryana, in an order dated October 12, 2012 asked the deputy commissioners cum registrars of the four districts of Gurgaon, Faridabad, Palwal and Mewat to inspect all documents registered from January 1, 2005 to till date by or on behalf of Robert Vadra. Source : abpnewstv
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
New Delhi: Two of the three men who attacked senior Supreme Court lawyer Prashant Bhushan will be surrendering in a Delhi ..
BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy has perhaps spelled out one of the most difficult nightmares of Congress. He said that ..
Investigation officer and assistant commissioner Shri N.C.Patel has turned in an affidavit in the Ahmedabad rural high cou..
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev today threatened to reveal the names of two top leaders on Jan 14, Makar Sankranti, who he alleged h..