Since Independence, Congress has been synonymous with dynasty politics. History has stood witness to how after Nehru era a..
Land deal between Robert Vadra and DLF, Exposing IAS officer Ashok Khemka
New Delhi: Haryana's top land records officer Ashok Khemka was transferred within hours after ordered a probe into all land dealings of Robert Vadra, who is under fire over his business links with DLF.
Khmeka, then Inspector General of Registration Haryana, in an order dated October 12, 2012 asked the deputy commissioners cum registrars of the four districts of Gurgaon, Faridabad, Palwal and Mewat to inspect all documents registered from January 1, 2005 to till date by or on behalf of Robert Vadra. Source : abpnewstv
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
A chain of bomb blasts have taken place in Nigeria on Christmas day killing at least 32 people and leaving several in..
Veer Savarkar occupies a unique place in the history of Indian freedom struggle. His name evokes controversy. While some..
Team Anna which created an environment for a Strong Lokpal in Metropolitan cities, and offered Congress some relief by div..
Dr Hedgewar Seva Samiti gave a serious consideration to the problem of malnutrition and decided to uproot the problem comp..