Deepak Sharma, a Journalist fighting against Salman Khurshid without fear
Deepak Sharma, Editor, SIT, India Today Group, talks to Madhu Trehan on his investigation during Operation Dhritrashtra, his shock at finding the Dr. Zakir Hussain Memorial Trust office a "ghost bungalow", his being mistaken for an investigating officer, how the Khurshids took the UP govt and him for a ride, and much more.
Video Content : NewsLaundry
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Diwali brought darkness to his life. He spent his Diwali in jail for a crime, he perhaps didn't commit. But, Holi ..
Jammu/Srinagar, June 14 : India celebrates today (14th June 2012) the 113th the birth anniversary of a son of the soil &..
22 years before, on 19th January 1990, an entire segment of Indians was forced to leave their home and hearth in Kashmir..
Though corruption was prevalent in India since the 1970s, it climbed unbelievable heights after 1992 when the Indian gov..
Kolkata, 3rd Nov, 2011 || In a land mark judgment passed on 2nd November, 2011, by the decision bench headed by Chief Just..