While Gujarat Congress leaders continue to say in every forum that the Narendra Modi government is corrupt, the reality co..
Baba Ramdev's Press Conference at Ahemdabad, Gujarat 29 Oct 2012
Baba Ramdev said on Monday that he would campaign against the Congress in Gujarat until November 8. However, Baba Ramdev claimed that he will support whoever can defeat Congress. Baba will start his campaign in Alampur village from Bhavnagar district from tomorrow and then travel to Halol, Panchmahal, Nadiad and Bilimora among others.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Bharatpur opens a Pandora’s Box, Are Cong-ruled states equally prone to communal violence as the rest
Are Cong-ruled states equally prone to communal violence as the rest? : Asked a chief editor of a news channel which cla..
Former Judge of Gujarat High Court and former Lokayukta of Gujarat state Justice S.M.Soni has written a letter to the Ch..
The latest IBTL Opinion Poll predicts a power-packed performance for the NDA led by Narendra Modi. It appears that, not ..
Is India a federal state? According to one view, in spite of the fact that the Indian Constitution established a ‘..